- This Policy is not applicable to any external services (“External Services”) provided by third-party service providers. For information regarding the handling of information in connection with the External Services, please refer to the privacy policies or terms separately established by the respective External Service providers.
- The Service provided by the Company is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. The Company does not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18.
- Users should only use the Service if the Users agree with this Policy. If the Users disagree with any aspect of this Policy, Users should not use this Service.
- By using the Service, Users shall be deemed to consent to the collecting and handling of their User Information under this Policy. At any time, Users can withdraw their consent by contacting the Company as set forth in Article 12, but that will not affect the lawfulness of the handling of Users’ User Information prior to such withdrawal.
- Users shall have the right to control their Personal Information collected by the Company, and Users may request the Company to disclose, correct, suspend of use, limit or erase their Personal Information in accordance with Article 10 and Article 11 of this Policy.
As used in this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Personal Information” means information collected by the Company about a living individual which can identify the specific individual such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth or credit card number, and including such information which can be readily collated with other information and thereby enable to identify the specific individual.
- “Cookies” means information collected within the Service by the Company such as device data, cookie, web beacon and access log, by using technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and other similar technologies (“Cookies”)
- “Communication Information” means any information collected by the Company concerning the communications between Users and the Company or other Users through the Service or the Application, including texts, profiles, messages, photographs, voice, video and other information contents.
- “User Information” means any Personal Information, Cookies and Communication Information of Users collected by the Company.
- Purpose of Use
- The purposes of use of User Information (“Purpose”) are as follows. The Company will collect the User Information only to the extent necessary for the Purpose and never use User Information for any purpose other than the Purpose.
- Providing Service
- To provide services on the Service and notices regarding the services
- To confirm and verify the registration of Users
- To respond to inquiries regarding the Service or the Company
- Advertising and Marketing
- To improve, research, collect the data and develop the Service and other services of the Company
- To notify the products, services, user participatory events and other information which recommended by the Company
- To customize the service and advertisement of the Company to adapt Users’ characteristics and interests
- Administration Procedure
- To prevent Users’ inappropriate use of the Service
- Providing Service
- The Company may revise the Purposes provided in the preceding paragraph to the extent that such revision is deemed to be reasonably related to the original Purposes, upon which the Company will notify to Users privately or make an announcement publicly on the Service or the Service operated by the Company to that effect through procedures separately established.
- Provision of User Information
Users may not use all or part of services of the Service if he/she does not provide all or part of User Information.
- Use and management of Personal Information
- The Company will properly maintain Personal Information for the Purpose by assigning a person (or persons) in charge of managing Personal Information and take all adequate and necessary security measures to maintain integrity and confidentiality of the Personal Information.
- The Company may outsource the handing or management of Personal Information to third parties in connection with the Purpose prescribed in this Policy, upon which the Company will execute a consignment agreement with each of the respective third parties relating to any necessary matters such as the management of Personal Information, non-disclosure, prohibition of re-provision, and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision over such third parties.
- Preservation and deletion of Personal Information
- The Company shall not retain Personal Information longer than it is necessary to achieve the intention of the Purpose, and will destroy any and all Personal Information after the preservation period prescribed by the Company was passed or the Purpose was achieved, except under the following circumstances:
- When the laws or regulations of Thailand requires the Company to preserve such Personal Information;
- When Users give their consent to the Company;
- When the Company has reasonable grounds to preserve Personal Information within the extent necessary for executing the businesses of the Company;
- In addition to those listed in preceding items, when the Company has special reason for not deleting such Personal Information.
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will not provide Personal Information to any third parties without prior consent of Users, except under the following circumstances:
- When the Company outsource the handing of all or part of Personal Information to the extent necessary for the Purpose;
- When the business is acquired by others due to mergers or other matters; or
- When it is permitted under the applicable laws.
- Information Gathering Modules
- Name: Google Analytics
- Provider: Google Inc.
Users acknowledge that the Cookies used by the Company may identify the Users’ device but not the Users’ personal identity. The function of the Cookies is to improve the efficiency of Users’ usage of the Service. The Cookies function may be disable by changing the setting on the web browser.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
When a User submits a request for disclosure of Personal Information in accordance with laws or regulations of Thailand, the Company shall disclose the Personal Information to such User upon such User’s identity was verified by the Company. However, there may be circumstances under which the Company may not be able to accommodate Users’ request, in case the Company is not obliged to disclose: (i) when such disclosure will adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others, or (ii) under the laws or regulations of Thailand.
- Correction and Suspension of use etc. of Personal Information
- In the event the Company receive a request from a User for correction, addition or deletion (“Correction”) of Personal Information or any other laws or regulation, that is not correct, the Company will, within one month from the request, do a research of the facts properly upon confirmation of such User’s identification, make Corrections of such Personal Information based on the result of such research and notify to such User of the effect. However, there may be circumstances under which the Company may not be able to accommodate Users’ request, in case the Company is not obliged to make Correction under the laws or regulations of Thailand, in such case the Company shall, within one month from the request, notify the Users accordingly.
- In the event the Company received a request from a User for suspension or limitation of use (“Suspension of Use”) of Personal Information that is handling beyond the extent of the Purpose publicly disclosed in advance or that is collected by deceit or other wrongful means, the Company will, within one month from the request, make Suspension of Use of such Personal Information and notify to such User of the effect upon confirmation of such User’s identification. However, there may be circumstances under which the Company may not be able to accommodate Users’ request, in case the Company is not obliged to make Suspension of Use under the laws or regulations of Thailand, in such a case the Company shall, within one month from the request, notify the Users accordingly.
- In the event the Company received a request from a for erasure (“Erasure”) of Personal Information, the Company will without delay make the Erasure of such Personal Information and notify to such User of the effect upon confirmation of such User’s identification. However, there may be circumstances under which the Company may not be able to accommodate Users’ request, in case the Company is not obliged to make Erasure under the laws or regulation of Thailand, in such a case the Company shall, within one month from the request, notify the Users accordingly.
- Amendment of Policy
The Company may revise this Policy from time to time as necessary. The Company will notify Users of any revisions to this Policy by displaying such revisions on the Service or through other means that can be easily accessed. In the event the Company is required to obtain Users’ consent in order to make certain revisions under applicable laws or regulations, the Company will obtain Users’ consent in a manner separately established by the Company.
For any suggestions, questions, complaints or other inquiries regarding the handling of User Information, please contact the Company at the following:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 101 Mobicom 3, Unit C1, 4th Fl., Soi Praphinit, Naradhiwasrajanakarin Road, Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120